Hello, my name is Shuaib Kaleem, My Friend Jack is from Kerala, India. Before traveling to the USA, We go for traveling to Munnar. This trip is for 2-3 days. I will share my experience with you as I travel around this country. Tell me by writing in the comment box how you felt after reading it.
Munnar, in Kerala, is the perfect setting for newlywed couples. Lying in the Western Ghats Mountain range at the height of 5200 feet, in the Idukki district, Munnar is a picturesque place with green hills, tea estates, and mighty rivers. It presents a dreamy landscape with rolling hills, gurgling streams, rivers, mist-laden peaks, plunging waterfalls, wildlife sanctuaries, winding trails, and mesmerizing spice gardens.
Together you can explore the locals, the lip-smacking traditional Keralite cuisine, the habitat, and the rich art, culture, and heritage of Munnar. You can re-live your romance amidst the surreal surroundings. You can rekindle love by camping under the open sky. Apart from sightseeing, you can also relish adventure sports like trekking, hiking, and rock climbing. You can also rejuvenate your body and soothe your nerves with an Ayurvedic massage, spa, or treatment.
The ‘Kashmir of South India,’ Munnar is an ideal romantic gateway for its pleasing climate, serene beauty, and aesthetic appeal. Its frequently changing weather can enthrall you. It would be best if you took a tour package to Munnar for the best results within your time and budget restrictions. Come to Munnar for a commendable and memorable experience.
Reasons to Visit Munnar
Munnar Honeymoon Package fetches you the best reasons for a worthy visit:
- Spend an ideal time with your partner in the lap of nature. Though you should avoid the monsoons, Munnar is accessible every season.
- It is the perfect romantic escapade from the chaotic city life.
- Visit Munnar for its delectable seafood and fish curries. Be amazed by the authenticity and the homely taste of the dishes.
- Experience the thrill of adventure sports like mountain biking, paragliding, and trekking.
- Undertake boating in the Kashmiri shikaras for a lovely experience.
- Stroll around the tea plantations, and watch the captivating waterfalls.
Top Attractions in Munnar
Your exclusive travel package will attend to the following must-visit tourist sites:
- Kolukkumalai Tea Estate is located at 7900 feet, glowing with an old-world, colonial-era charm.
- Surrounded by the Anamudi Peak, verdant tea gardens, and pristine lakes, Mattupetty Dam is another popular spot with jaw-dropping scenes.
- Don’t miss the Lockhart Gap, a heart-shaped gap between two mountains, on the way to the Mattupetty Dam, an absolute delight for photographers.
- Eravikulam National Park houses exotic species of animals and birds, like the Nilgiri Tahr tiger. You can also see the Neelkunj blooms, though once in 12 years.
Things to do in Munnar
Together you can perform the following exciting activities in Munnar:
- Scream your partner’s name at the scenic Echo point.
- Go boating in the artificially made Kundala Lake at 1700 feet.
- Learn about tea making and the tea culture of Munnar in the Tata Tea Museum.
- Guided tours, plantation walks, walking tours, and waterfall tours aid you in delving deep into Mother Nature.
- Take the sightseeing tours across the scenic venues as a leisurely activity.
- Pump your adrenaline with hiking, trekking, rock climbing, mountain biking, or camping.
- Purchase locally crafted handicrafts, tea, spices, coffee, naturally dyed shawls, and sarees.
Travel Tips while Visiting Munnar
These tips will come in handy while visiting Munnar:
- Pre-book your tickets and stay to avoid the hazards.
- Keep in mind the warm mornings and cool evening weather.
- Pack light warm clothes for your trip.
- The best time to visit is October to May.
- You can also find the monsoons gorgeous in Munnar.
- You can hire a private cab for the scenic mountain drives.
- Halt in-between for hidden natural treasures.
- Try the coconut milk added to authentic Keralite dishes and other Indian food options.
- Be careful about filthy clothes and public displays of affection.
- Carry sunscreen, sunglasses, mosquito repellents, and medicines with you.
Thus, your honeymoon package to Munnar will fetch you a comfortable and relaxing stay. You can soak in nature’s trails, offer prayers in temples, shop and eat, and enjoy fun activities. Moreover, it will ensure your optimum satisfaction and relaxation. You can trust an authentic and popular tour operator for your travel plans. You can customize them according to your time, budget, preferences, and requirements. You can procure lucrative online offers and discounts on the various expert services. Hence, you can ensure that you spend quality time with your partner, nurturing the newly made bond, and return refreshed.